Why Use Cupping as a Therapeutic or Preventative Technique?
- First, cupping will improve circulation and reduce inflammation and that is always good. Healthy circulation and absence of inflammation will prevent pain and stiffness as well as support good energy levels and vitality.
- Second, it will help you eliminate metabolic waste (toxins) and prevent developing symptoms.
- Third, for a cosmetic purpose it will increase collagen production and keep your skin healthy and glowing.
Who Benefits from Cupping?
Ask for cupping as a therapeutic option if you have;
- Pain (acute or chronic)
- Low energy levels (tired)
- If you are athletes or at least exercising for a long period of time
- If you would like to look young and healthy
- If you would like to prevent stagnation (stiffness and pain)
Our licensed professionals are trained to safely perform this advanced therapy technique. It’s important to note that while many people find cupping helpful, its benefits may vary from person to person. As with any alternative therapy, it is essential to consult with a qualified healthcare professional before trying cupping, especially if you have any underlying health conditions or concerns.
Book a Cupping Consultation Today!
Are you looking for cupping services in Midtown Toronto or Scarborough? Our injury rehabilitation clinics are conveniently located at Bloor & Dufferin in Toronto or Eglinton & Kennedy Rd in Scarborough.
At Toronto Physio Therapy, we offer physiotherapy, chiropractic care, massage therapy, acupuncture, and other injury rehabilitation services that are covered by your health insurance.